Marriage can be the most rewarding and also the most challenging relationship that we have in life. We believe that marriage can be a beautiful and loving gift worth pursuing and fighting to keep alive. Marriage counseling will help couples effectively work through complex issues and family dynamics to build stronger relationships and can prevent divorce. Marriage counselors will work to identify a couple’s specific strength and growth areas, understand each other’s personality and hardwiring, teach communication and conflict resolution skills, and help them resolve key relationship issues.
What are the major goals of the Marriage Counseling?
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors and underlying issues
- Resolve conflict
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
- Promote a loving, supportive and healthy marriage