Tracey Crawley, LPC
Tracey incorporates her medical and military background, counseling, life and spiritual experiences to provide an integrated approach to clinical work. Her practice focus includes:
- Couple Counseling: communication, reconnection, and relationship enhancement; infidelity and divorce recovery; remarriage and stepfamily living; reunification following deployment; parenting; sex and intimacy; abuse issues; financial problem solving.
- General Counseling: anger, stress, depression, anxiety, grief and loss, generational issues (adult children, aging parents, grand parenting), boundaries, workplace and military lifestyle issues.
- Adolescents: school and developmental issues, family issues, and family counseling.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Plans)
- Prepare-Enrich Facilitator and Trainer
- Couple Communication Program Facilitator
- Affair Recovery and Prevention
- 90-day Guide to Saving Your Marriage
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Advanced Training
Tracey Crawley began her first career in her home state of Ohio as a registered nurse and later Air Force nurse. She earned her master’s degree in counseling at the College of Idaho while accompanying her husband through his military career. Tracey has been active in church ministry throughout her 37 years of marriage and is passionate about helping marriages thrive by providing marriage education classes, premarital programs, and marriage enrichment in the community. She enjoys the arts, exercise, biking, skiing, travel, and time with family and friends. She has two adult children.
Specialties: Couple therapy: marital, premarital, step couples/families, infidelity, divorce, parenting. General mental health and life issues: anger, stress, depression, anxiety, loss and grief, adjustment, military lifestyle, generational and transition issues.