2016 Fundango Children’s Festival
The “Stop Abuse Powered by Spectrum Puppets” team visited Genesis in Hampton recently. Genesis will have a booth at their Fundango Children’s Festival in Virginia Beach on October 22nd. Genesis is committed to partnering with Stop Abuse in their efforts to protect children and families and promote awareness.
The Kid’s Fundango Festival plans an exciting line up of entertainment in its new location at campus of Virginia Wesleyan College.
Virginia Beach, VA, October 10, 2016: Stop Abuse, the Virginia Beach based nonprofit organization, is pleased to announce entertainment for the 12th Annual Kids Fundango Festival.
- Spectrum Puppets: Professional Marionette Production
- The Amazing Krendl: Grand Illusion Show
- Airotque: Aerial Acrobats
- The Rhythm of Ireland Dancers: Traditional Dance Troupe
- Virginia Wesleyan Dance Cheer Troupe: The Spirit and Grace of VWC
- Adaptive Dance Troupe: Todd Rosenlieb’s Dance Group for Special Needs Children
- Hawaiian Style: Traditional Polynesian Dance
- Plus: VWC Color Guard, The Puppet Caravan, A Remarkable Cast of Costumed Characters, Arts and Craft Workshops, Interactive Displays, Inspirational and Instructive Athletics Training Sessions, and the Food Truck Rodeo.
The Kids Fundango Festival is the primary fundraiser for Stop Abuse. Stop Abuse is a 501 (c)3 organization that helps prevent child abuse through education, detection and referral.
Blog Post By: Sarah Warner, M.S.